Australian Certified Winches is an Australian owned and operated company providing winches and winching solutions for the Marine, Mining, Utilities and Construction industries.
Far too often incorrect winches are designed into a system because they are either readily available, or they are promoted that they will “do the job”. However, in most cases the winch is not suited to the task, and does not have the correct documentation and certification to operate under the appropriate regulation.
Australian Certified Winches works closely with each client to gather all project information prior to proposing exactly what is required. Australian Certified Winches Director, Mr Grant Barrett, has 25 years experience in designing and building industrial winches. He has built and certified winches to the below standards as a minimum:
- AS1418 (The main Australian standard all winches are designed to as a minimum)
- MDG33 (Design standard used for majority of mine winders in Australia)
- DNV 2.22 (Offshore lifting appliances)
- Lloyds (For marine anchoring)
- ABS (For Marine anchoring)